This e-book is tailored specifically for buying real estate in Nova Scotia but be sure to ask questions, it is only a guidebook. Every real estate transaction is unique and you'll need specific advice to guide you safely. In most cases, buying a home does not cost you a dime, so be sure to protect yourself and hire your own real estate agent.
Everything you need to know all in one spot!
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Where to Start When Buying Real Estate.
- The 10 Things Every Buyer Needs To Know Before Buying A First Home.
- Choosing your home.
- Get your financial house in order before you buy one.
- Ten Things to Keep in Mind with Mortgages.
- Chapter 2 –Real Estate Transaction Details.
- The Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Content of the offer to purchase.
- The counter offer
- Offers, Counter Offers, Acceptances and What Happens Next
- Stigmatized Properties
- Property Disclosure Statement
- Home Inspection.
- Things to Know While Working with a Buyer’s Representative.
- Resolving disputes with an Industry Member
- Closing Costs.
- Chapter 3 – Glossary Real Estate Terms.
- Forms You May/Will Encounter