Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO STAGE?
Typically, you would do the work needed prior to calling your REALTOR® so you can maximize your earning potential through a more accurate market analysis of your property. When working withwith Tina, call before you are seriously thinking of selling. Tina offers a detaileMerchandising Consulting Report
What is Staging?
To compete in the marketplace you must be priced right and look better than other products. Your home is no different, it is one of many homes for sale and you must present it, to the buyers, in the best possible light.
Staging is the process of preparing any home for sale, regardless of price or location. Using a proven, professional set of guidelines your house is reviewed for compliance with preset standards, and any necessary modifications are made.
Benefits of Staging
- Addresses the disconnect between sellers and buyers.
- Capitalizes on the emotional impact of the first impression.
- Makes the property memorable in the eyes of home buyers.
- Creates an image of an inviting lifestyle that potential buyers picture themselves living.
- Enhance's a home's positive features by properly arranging furnishings & accessories.
- Produces effectively dramatic results at a reasonable investment.
- Makes a property more attractive to a broader range of buyers
- Adds furnishings & accessories (props) to complete the home's appeal to the largest home buying demographic possible.
Staging vs Decorating
Living in a space and selling a space are two very different things and should be treated as such.
The vast difference:
- Sell 2-3 times faster
- Sell for 3-10% more money than non-staged
- Show better in photos and marketing promotions
- Attract more buyers, and more purchasing offers
- Eliminate buyers chipping away at the 'asking price'
- Show your level of commitment to your REALTOR®
- Prepare and organize you for moving to your new location
- Assure you've secured the best possible deal
is very personal, reflecting individual taste and style.
is impersonal, requiring a trained and objective eye to help the seller see past the lived in memories and apply proven techniques to showcase the home so a potential buyer doesn't feel like a guest... rather they feel "at home" and begin to imagine themselves living there.
Preparing a home for sale can be a significant factor in selling for higher profits and in a shorter amount of time. Independent studies have confirmed these assertions as well as internal market surveys.